No more falling in line, no more long wait and best of all no more ‘fixers’.! You can check your SSS number, loan balance and your contribution online, all in the comfort of your home as long as you have an internet connection and a computer with this SSS guide.
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to register, check your SSS contribution, check your SSS number and check your loan balance.
SSS guide on How to create an account at SSS online registration website
1. Fill out the form with the following information
- CRN / SS Number*
- Date of birth
- Working email address
- Captcha code
Note: What is CRN / SS Number and How to get it? You MUST call their Call Center: 920-6446 to 55. Unfortunately, you can’t proceed with your registration without this.
2. Click the “Submit” button and wait for the confirmation email from SSS
3. Check your website used to register and click the link from SSS
4. Fill out all required filled and click the “Submit” button
5. You should receive another email from SSS with the subject “SSS Website Registration”, with your user ID and password.
TIP: User different browser (Google Chrome, IE, Mozilla, Safari, etc) if the link does not work.
By this time you have successfully register at SSS website and you now have an account.
Guide How to Check your SSS Contribution
1. Go tho SSS website by clicking [here]
2. Enter your User ID and Password and click the “Submit” button to login
3. Once logged in look for the “E-SERVICE” and click “Inquiry”
4. A pop-up box will show. Just click “Ok” button after you’ve read the instruction
5. Click the “Member Info” Once you’re in the Employee Static Information page and select “Actual Premiums”
How often do you need to check your SSS contributions? I should say check it religiously, it is just going to take you 5 to 10 minutes (depending on your internet speed). The best time of checking SSS website is during late night or early morning.
Despite the effort done by SSS people are still experiencing inconvenience, from error messages to website downtime.
I hope this SSS guide helps you and answer some of your questions. Feel free to drop a line if you want to ask something.
Do you want to know how to apply for SSS Salary Loan? Click [here] to see how.