Schedule for Special Professional Licensure Board Exam for OFWs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Doha, Saudi and Kuwait.
The PROFESSIONAL REGULATION COMMISSION (PRC) announces that Special Professional Licensure Board Examinations (SPLBE) will be conducted in the Middle East on September 14, 15 & 16, 2016.
The testing centers and licensure board examinations are as follows:
|TESTING CENTER||LICENSURE EXAMINATION|
Applicants shall apply through the On-line Application System (OAS). Follow the step-by-step guide at the PRC website, Click HERE (www.prc-online.com).
You may also want to see our Guide on How to Renew PRC License Online
The applicants shall provide the Philippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLOs) the printed and signed Application Form together with scanned documents as identified below saved in CD/USB. Deadline for submission is on Friday, June 10, 2016. (NOTE: Requirements can be browsed at the official website of PRC, www.prc.gov.ph). The POLO shall accept digitized documents and compile in a File Folder per board licensure examination. The POLO shall save these compilations of digitized documents in a USB for submission to PRC. Deadline for submission of the list of pre-qualified applicants for the various discipline/boards together with CD/USB by POLO to PRC is on Thursday, June 30, 2016.
In the case of the licensure examination for professional teachers, the list of pre-qualified applicants for Elementary Level should be separated from those for the Secondary Level. The list for the Secondary Level must also identify the Major Subject of Specialization to be taken by the examinee.
Basic documents to be presented on-site.
- Printed On-line Application Form, signed and with thumb mark affixed.
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (scanned picture and remarks “ For Board Examination Purposes Only” not required)
- Photocopy of Valid passport
- One (1) passport-size picture with complete name tag in white background
Professional Regulatory Board (PRB) – Specific Original Documents
1. Accomplished Logbook for Diversified Experience for local/overseas experience (certified by mentor-architect) for a minimum of 3,840 hours. Original Logbook and/or scanned copies saved in CD/USB shall be submitted to the Board of Architecture for conditional approval.
2. Photocopy of updated PRC ID, Certificate of Membership from UAP of mentor
3. Affidavit must be signed and sealed by Architect-mentor
5.2.1 Certificate of Completion for refresher course, if applicable. Repeaters shall submit proof of most recent exams taken (NOA, OR).
1. College Diploma
2. One (1) Certificate of Good Moral Character from a licensed Professional in the area of his residence or employment
3. Transcript of Records showing that the applicant is a holder of any of the following degrees from schools, colleges or universities duly recognized and accredited by the CHED:
3.1. A Graduate Degree in Environmental Planning, Urban and Regional Planning, City Planning, Town or Country Planning and/or Human Settlements Planning or its equivalent.
3.2. A Post-Graduate Diploma in Environmental Planning, Urban and Regional Planning, City Planning, Town and Country Planning and/or Human Settlements Planning or its equivalent, and with at least one (1) year of on-the job training.
3.3. A Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Planning, Urban Planning and Regional Planning, City Planning, Town and Country Planning and/or Human Settlements Planning, or its equivalent, and with two (2) years of on-the-job training.
3.4. A Master’s or Doctorate degree in either Architecture, Engineering, Ecology, Economics, Geography, Geology, Public Administration, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Science Law, Environmental Science, Environmental Management, Development Management, Natural Resources Planning and Development, or other related discipline acceptable to the Board and with three (3) years of on-the-job training.
3.5. A Bachelor’s Degree in either Architecture, Engineering, Economics, Public Administration, Law, Social Work and Community Development or Sociology and other related discipline acceptable to the Board and with five (5) years of on-the-job training
4. Certificate of On-the-Job Training, In-Service Training or Distance Learning as required above shall be undertaken under the supervision of a Registered and Licensed Environmental Planner or the applicant’s immediate supervisor, in an agency or organization engaged or involved in environmental planning functions or programs, as may be determined by the Board.
Certified Plant Mechanics:
1. Certification of Employment from the Company/Employer
2. Certificate of Experience (PRC Form 104)
3. Detailed Description of Equipment (PRC Form)
4. Valid License of Certifying Mechanical Engineer/CPM
5. Affidavit of Competency
1. For graduates of BS Civil Engineering, BS Architecture, BS Mechanical Engineering, BS Sanitary Engineering, BS Chemical Engineering and BS Mining Engineering – Transcript of Records
2. For High School Graduates / Vocational / College Graduates of other courses – at least 5 years in actual plumbing work under the supervision of a Registered Master Plumber and High School Diploma/Transcript of Records
1. BSN graduates under CMO NO. 14 S 2009 – Certificate of Undertaking signed by the Dean and Registrar, duly notarized.
2. BSN graduates under CMO No. 30 S 2001 – original copy of the Summary of Related Learning Experience (RLE) and original copy of the OR-DR cases in the new format.
1. Basic documents
For Registered Master Electricians:
1. Certificate of Experience on prescribed form (PRC Form No. 104), certified and signed by REE/RME/PEE showing of the following technical background:
1.1 For graduates or completed three (3) years of BS Electrical Engineering / completed three (3) years of Electrical Engineering Technology – one (1) year practice in electrical wiring and installation, operation and maintenance of utilization devices and equipment
1.2 For graduate of a two-year electrician’s course of instruction from a vocational or trade school – two (2) years of apprenticeship after completion of the course of instruction on electrical installation, operation and maintenance of utilization devices and equipment;
1.3 For has completed a one-year electrician’s course of instruction from a vocational school – three (3) years of apprenticeship after completion of the course of instruction on electrical installation, operation and maintenance of utilization devices and equipment;
1.4 For High School graduate – five (5) years of apprenticeship in electric wiring, installation, operation and maintenance of utilization devices and equipment.
2. Certification from the current employer
3. Valid ID/License of Certifying REE/RME/PEE
1. One (1) Certificate of Good Moral Character from licensed Radiologic Technologist in the area of his residence or employment
1. Three (3) Certificates of Good Moral Character
2. Certificate of Internship or Certificate of Employment with at least 10 months related to Respiratory Therapy with English Translation if written in Arabic or Foreign Language
3. Certification, Authentication and Verification (CAV) for Autonomous Colleges/Universities
4. For Repeaters with three (3) failures: Certificate of Completion of Refresher Course
The list of conditionally-approved applicants shall be posted at the PRC Website and shall be forwarded to the six (6) testing centers.