Through accordance with the Philippine Regulations, the Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases Management (IATF-EID) has modified the arrival and quarantine procedures for passengers arriving in the Philippines. Qualified travelers are advised to follow a facility-based quarantine while waiting for their RT-PCR test on day six (6). Day one (1) begins on the day of arrival of the passenger.
BEFORE FLY AND DURING CHECK-IN
- As early as 3 days before your departure, sign up and submit an Electronic Case Investigation Form and save your confirmation e-mail and QR code:
- Create/update your account for land-based OFWs in the OFW Assistance Information System (OASIS) at http://oasis.owwa.gov.ph/.
- Sign the Declaration and Waiver form presented by our check-in agent upon check-in, signifying that you are fit and healthy to travel.
DURING THE FLIGHT
- Comply with the Health Declaration Form, Bureau Customs Form, and Arrival Card.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Upon arrival, pay attention to the briefing of the Philippine Coast Guard.
- Take a temperature check, submit a Health Declaration Form upon getting off the plane, and continue to the designated waiting area. Fill in the Project Care Slip.
- Wait for your turn to proceed to the verification booth for sea-based OFWs. Please submit your QR code. You can skip this step for land-based OFWs.
- Clear with immigration and submit your Arrival Card.
- For your quarantine hotel assignment, proceed to your respective desks:
- For land-based OFWs and your dependents, proceed to the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) Desk. Present the same QR code from the e-CIF and submit the OWWA Project Care Slip.
- For sea-based OFWs and your dependents, proceed to the Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) Desk
- Claim your baggage at the designated carousel and clear with Customs Check.
- Exit the terminal and wait for your shuttle/bus that will take you to your assigned hotel.
Continue reading at: Arrival Guide for OFWs