Mula po sa OWWA-Baguio: Ms Airalyn S. Bandao is a graduate of Health Care Services NC II at BVS Colleges at La Trinidad Benguet. She is the daughter of active OWWA member OFW Jesusa S. Bandao who is currently working in Kuwait. As an active OWWA member, her daughter was given the privilege to avail of the Skills for Employment Scholarship Program (SESP) at OWWA CAR and finished her short-term course on April 30, 2017.
The Skills-for-Employment Scholarship Program (SESP) is a short-term scholarship grant on a technical-vocational or specialized training course in response to the current trends, technologies and developments in local and foreign labour markets. This shall provide opportunities to member-OFWs or his/her dependents to build on or enhance their talents, skills, capacities and potentials along various work sectors with an end in view of gaining or scaling up skills for better employment opportunities.
For those who are interested, pls feel free to visit the OWWA office 17 Manongdo bldg., Private Rd., Magsaysay Avenue, Baguio City.
Skills for Employment Scholarship Program (SESP)
- Training assistance na sagot ng OWWA
- Financial assistance = 14,500 Pesos
- Pipili angaplikante ng training courses mula sa listahan ng OWWA recognized training providers
- Para saOFWs o asawa o anak na 20 years old at pababa
- Kung singale ang OFW, maari pong benepisyaryo ang kapatid na 20 years old at pababa
- Katibayan ng pagiging miyembro ng OWWA at katibayan ng pagiging asawa, anak o kapatid ng OFW
- Mag appy po sa OWWA offices o sa OWWA mobile phone app
- Dumalaw sa www.owwa.gov.ph
Source:Hans Leo J. Cacdac