iDOLE has officially launched its website, unfortunately, some OFWs are having a hard time registering. One reader said that he has tried all documents available option under the “existing document”. The error message is “not a valid agency”.
How do we go about it? This is what I did after I encountered the same error message when I used my passport number, drivers license, etc.:
- Under the drop down option, I selected “Latest OEC Number”
- Skip this step if you know your latest OEC number. I logged into my BMonline account to get my latest OEC number.
- Fill up the form
- Click register and now you can log in using the email and password you used to register.
NOTE: The phone number field only allows number from the Philippines since we cannot add our country code. They could easily fix this by just updating your information once you’ve logged in to your account.
Once logged in you will notice that your BM (Balik Manggagawa information are in sync)
- “Select Transaction button”. Click that
- Select the delivery option. (Delivery of OFW IDs outside the Philippines is still not available) Select “Delivery” and select which area in the Philippines, add your address and the zip code.
Proceed with the payment. Payment has many options, you can either pay it through Bayad center, online payment, via 7 eleven, etc. iDOLE OFW ID cost 701 Pesos and Philpostdelivery charge of 200 Pesos.