Here are the detailed steps on how to get Saudi police clearance if you are already residing outside the kingdom or if you are still in Saudi.
Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) needs to secure a police clearance if you wish to immigrate to other countries such as Canada Express Entry and New Zealand.
Saudi police clearance processing may take at least a week if you are still residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it might take longer if you are already outside the country.
Follow the steps and procedure to get Saudi police clearance
How To Get Saudi Police Clearance If you are living in Saudi
1. Obtain a “Letter of Endorsement” addressed to Saudi police from the Philippine Embassy
- Bring a copy of a valid passport or residence permit (Iqama / Mugeem)
- Pay for notarial fee which cost SAR 100
2. Bring the notarized “Letter of Endorsement” to the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SMoFA) for authentication (SAR 30)
3. Present the authenticated “Letter of Endorsement” the police station where you reside.
- Fill-up a fingerprint card
- Present your residence permit or iqama
4. Wait for the release schedule which usually takes a week
How To Get Saudi Police Clearance If you are living outside Saudi
You will have to secure the following and it should be sent to a representative in Saudi
- Authorization letter
- Fingerprint card from relevant police in your home country
- Photocopy of passport showing you information
- Copy of residence visa issued by Saudi
- Copy of iqama
- 2 colored pictures with white background
- Other relevant supporting documents
Processing steps and procedure:
- Representative should take the documents (fingerprint card) to the Philippine Embassy for authentication (SAR 100)
- Proceed to the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs for authentication of the fingerprint card (SAR 30)
- Head to the Dirah Police Headquarters in Riyadh to submit the fingerprint card. Follow the instructions from the officials
- Wait for the release of Saudi police clearance which will have a stamp stating no criminal record and a signature. It will usually take 1 week
- The Philippine embassy will only entertain representatives with residing in the kingdom
- Send money to your representative only
- It is the obligation of the applicant to process their documents and not by the embassy