Thanks to the internet and to whoever made it possible to automate PRC license renewal, tedious processing is finally over. No more long lines and several hours of wait just to get your documents get processed. We here at OFW Update made a guide on how to renew PRC online application!
PRC named this system as Licensure Examination and Registration Information System or LERIS V2. You can use this newly implemented system to renew your license and to apply for the licensure examination.
Below is the detailed guide on how to renew PRC online application
1. Head over to PRC website by clicking this prc-online website link
2. Tick the box that says “I accept Terms of Service”, after ticking the box you will see the terms. Click the “Agree” button
3. Fill out the form with your details and make sure that you are using a working email. Click the “Sign in” word if you have already created an account.
4. Click the “Sign up now” button and you will be greeted with a green pop-up that you have successfully registered.
5. Open your email that you used in your registration. You will receive an email from “email@example.com”
PRC Account activation
1. Click the “Activate Account” button and you will be redirected to the PRC website
2. Click the “Sign in” button tab and fill out the box with your username and password and click the orange “Sign in” button. You will see the below once logged in.
3. Fill out all empty fields with your details and click “save information” button when you’re done.
NOTE: YOU CANNOT EDIT YOUR INFORMATION ONCE YOU CLICK THE “SAVE INFORMATION” BUTTON
4. Click the “SELECT TRANSACTION” box (below image for reference). Observe the reminder window carefully and click “Close” button to proceed to the next step.
NOTE: You can only click this button after you have completed updating your profile.
5. Click “Renewal” from the tab and select your profession from the dropdown and type in your PRC license number. Click “Proceed” button to continue.
Preferred Payment, Date and time of pick up
1. You will be presented with various payment options such as:
Bank (over the counter) – BDO, Metrobank, BPI, Landbank, RCBC, Chinabank, Eastwest Bank, Union Bank, Security Bank, PNB, DBP and more…
Bank (Online) – BDO Internet Banking, BPI Express Online, Chinabank Online, Metrobank Direct, RCBC Access One, Union Bank EON / Internet Banking and UCBP Connect
Mobile Payment (GCash) – Dial *143# to use free Globe mobile
Bayad Center – Just visit any Bayad Center outlets or from LBC, Robinsons Bayad Center, eBiz, Petnet, Walter Mart, MailMore, Palawan Pawnshop, SM (Megamall, North Edsa and Manila) and more.
2. You will see a pop-up window with the reference number after you’ve selected your payment option. Save it on your computer and print it if you opt-in paying through a bank or from bayad center. Follow the instructions for online payment and copy the reference number once you’re done.
3. Select your preferred date, time of pickup and the PRC branch. Go to the “Transaction” tab If you wish to cancel your appointment date.
Bring the following to Claim your new PRC card
- Payment receipt or your transaction reference number
- Old PRC card
- Birth certificate
- Another valid ID
- Set of pictures (standard Philippine passport size picture with white background and nametag)
Claiming PRC card through a representative
- PRC Registered professional – Bring valid PRC ID and authorization letter
- Non-PRC Registered professional – Must present Special Power of Attorney (SPA), valid ID (passport, drivers license, etc…)
How to Renew PRC online application if you are an OFW
- Follow the same process above and ask a representative to pay the renewal fee if your preferred payment option is through banks or Bayad Center.
Express Lane for OFW
Bring your ticket, passport and the same documents required for claiming new PRC card
Below is a video guide on how to process your prc online application