Philippine Overseas Employment Administration announced on Thursday that Germany is in need of 50 nurses and 300 care workers.
Prospective applicants should have the following qualifications:
- must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing with active PRC License
- must have a minimum of two years related professional experience
- must have German Language Proficiency or willing to undergo German Language Training to attain Level B1
Monthly salary will be at 2,000 euros (or over P100,000).
EMPLOYER : GERMAN FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
WORKSITE : Federal Republic of Germany
CLASSIFICATION : Government to Government Arrangement
The International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency (ZAV/BA) is in urgent need of qualified applicants for the position/s stated below:
- Intensive Care Unit
- Geriatric Care/Nursing Home/Elderly Care*
- General Ward
- Medical and Surgery Ward
- Operating Room
- Neurology, Orthopedics and related fields
*Please note that nursing homes in Germany are inpatient facilities, where geriatric nurses deal with older people in need for help with different health conditions (unlike being a Private Duty Nurse).
- Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least two (2) years related professional experience (bedside) in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and/or care institutions
- Applicants must have German language proficiency or willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1 (to be paid by the employer)
- and MUST be able to attend the language class in August and September 2019; or with B1 or B2 Language Proficiency Level in accordance with Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Salary: Successful candidates shall have a starting monthly salary of 2,000 Euros (gross) which will be increased to 2,400 Euros (gross) after recognition as a qualified nurse.
- Travel Expenses: The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany
- Board and Lodging: The employer will assist the employee in finding suitable accommodation. The selected nurse will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or eservices.poea.gov.ph/Home and personally submit the following documents at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City (fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF No. 190008, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number and E-Registration Number):
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture
- Nursing Diploma (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy)
- Attendance and/or level certificate for German language, if available
- Valid Passport copy (at least 6 months valid upon submission of application) Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline of submission of applications: June 7, 2019